Incarna Studios, is a corporation based in France, with its principal place of business at « 15 rue des halles, 75001 Paris » (herein referred to as « Incarna Studios»).
Once you register and use the Game, either directly or via the third parties’ platform, Incarna Studios collect and process certain personal data about you. In accordance with these Terms, “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, as defined by the relevant applicable law. For all due purposes, an ”identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Incarna Studios collects the Personal Data that you provide directly to us, including while signing up to and modifying your account, as well as when using Incarna Studios Services. The categories of data concerned are as follows:
- Identity data: this information may include your User ID, online nicknames, alias or visual avatar.
- Technical and browsing data: Incarna Studios may collect several types of data relating to the technical terms by which you access the Services, as well as data relating to your use and browsing of the Services: gaming settings, playing time, game use data such as trophies and achievements, high scores and ingame performances, name and version of the operating system of the mobile device used, IP address, date and time of the last connection to Incarna Studios’s Services, settings and preferences, navigation data. These different data can be collected, namely, by means of cookies and other similar techniques.
Incarna Studios does not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your Personal Data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Incarna Studios may use your Personal Data for its business purposes, such as:
- To ensure the correct gaming experience based on your selected preferences and the online display of high scores.
- To respond to your requests for information, products, services, including managing your online accounts and providing warranty service for certain products;
- For Incarna Studios’s statistical research, repair and development efforts ;
- To anonymize data so that it is no longer Personal Data, that may be shared with business partners.
Incarna Studios will share your Personal Data only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Incarna Studios’s subcontractors may have access to Personal Data, in compliance. All Incarna Studios’s subcontractors, including Epic Online Services and Amazon GameLift offer an equal standard of GDPR compliance.
Incarna Studios may also share your Personal Data with other companies, particularly in the context of merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or restructuring operations, subject to your prior notification and absence of opposition, in accordance with the applicable law.
Incarna Studios may be required to share your Personal Data in response to a specific request made by a competent administrative or judicial authority, and more generally in all situations where the law, the regulations, or an administrative or judicial decision requires it.
Incarna Studios keep the Personal Data collected throughout Incarna Studios’s entire business relationship and, upon termination, for the maximum periods permitted by law that is five years for evidence and accounting purposes for a period of time not exceeding the relevant statutes of limitation. In any case, your data may be archived for the duration of the applicable requirements.
Your rights regarding your data
In accordance with the applicable law, you have, if necessary after providing a valid identity document, a right to access, where appropriate, to data portability, to rectification, to restriction of processing, to withdraw consent and to erase data concerning you and a right of objection to the processing of such data, although possibly subject to legitimate and compelling reasons that may require such processing of the data, you may also set the rules regarding the destination to be given to your Personal Data in the event of death. These rights may be exercised directly either with Incarna Studios by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or with Incarna Studios by simple letter to the following address: Incarna Studios, 15 rue des halles, 75001 Paris, France.
If you feel able, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Cookies and other data collection technologies
When accessing or using the Services, Incarna Studios collect certain data by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
Incarna Studios collect many different types of data from cookies and other technologies. In many cases, the data Incarna Studios collects using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Data.
You can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “Help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
You can withdraw your consent to Incarna Studios’s collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time, subject to legal and contractual restrictions. Your withdrawal of consent will not operate retroactively and may impact your ability to access Incarna Studios’s Services, offers, and content.
In order to exercise your above mentioned rights and for any other question, you may contact us through the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: Incarna Studios, 15 rue des halles, 75001 Paris, France.